Here are some of the things we typically address and improve during a technical sprint:
- Rename images appropriately to make it easier to organize and locate them on the website.
- Set alt tags for all images in the asset library/CMS to enhance accessibility for visually impaired users and improve SEO.
- Include Meta Titles and Descriptions on all pages to improve search engine ranking and provide concise description of the pages content.
- Optimise all assets correctly to reduce page loading time and enhance the user experience.
- Eagerly load all above-the-fold images to reduce page loading time and increase user engagement.
- Set Width and Height for all images to improve page layout, page speed, accessibility, and SEO.
- Add Open Graph images on every page to enhance the appearance of shared links on social media.
- Provide descriptive information for all external links to improve the user experience and provide context for the linked content.
- Fix all duplicate h1s throughout the website to improve the website's structure and SEO.
- Organize all headings in a correct and logical ordering to improve website structure and accessibility.
- Optimize all fonts to reduce page loading time and enhance the user experience.
- Use the correct Semantic HTML tag for all divs to improve website accessibility and SEO.
- Set a canonical tag for all pages to improve the website's search engine ranking and prevent duplicate content issues.